Believe it or not, Game of Thrones‘ penultimate season is almost over.
Considering the craziness that took place in Season 7 Episode 6, and the show’s history of jaw-dropping finales, we’re expecting something major to go down in this Sunday’s episode. (That especially seems true since this installment will boast the longest runtime in GoT history, and this season’s villain, Euron Greyjoy, appears to make his return.) Here’s all the necessary info you need to know before it airs.
Date: Sunday, August 27, at 9 p.m. EST. According to the network’s official schedule, subscribers to HBOGo and HBONow will apparently be able to start streaming the episode three minutes early at 8:57.
Run Time: 80 minutes. This will mark GoT‘s longest episode ever. The last episode to hold that record was the Season 6 finale, “The Winds of Winter,” which clocked in at 69 minutes.
Characters: Here are actors and corresponding characters slated to make an appearance in the finale, in the order in which they’re listed in the episode credits.
- Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)
- Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey)
- Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke)
- Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
- Littlefinger (Aiden Gillen)
- Jorah Mormont (Iain Glen)
- Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner)
- Arya Stark (Maisie Williams)
- Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead Wright)
- Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen)
- Bronn (Jerome Flynn)
- Varys (Conleth Hill)
- Samwell Tarly (John Bradley)
- Melisandre (Carice van Houten)
- Brienne of Tarth (Gwendoline Christie)
- Davos Seaworth (Liam Cunningham)
- Tormund Giantsbane (Kristofer Hivju)
- Yara Greyjoy (Gemma Whelan)
- Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel)
- Gilly (Hannah Murray)
- Euron Greyjoy (Pilou Asboek)
- Beric Dondarrion (Richard Dormer)
- Jon Snow (Kit Harington)
Season 7 Episodes:
- “The Queen’s Justice”
- “The Spoils of War”
- “Beyond the Wall”